OOTD: Last Saturday Night

Hello Lovers, here is what I wore last Saturday, I was extremely Sad because of the news I got about my cousin's death and I decided to go out...
This is what I wore:

Burgundy is so IN
Shoes:  African Print from Urban Outfitters (Old)
Pants: From Primark

I Love Shoes, and these I Love very much, Very Tribal, Very Trendy

Cuffs... Must have Darlings! I had to wear my watch of course!
Watch: FENDI
Earrings: Primark
Bracelets: Primark Cuffs
Me in the mirror

I Loved that combo, do you?

I decided to add an ornament on my head turban, and why not this owl pin from Primark

This Ring was a wedding gift from a uncle! I loved it because is very ME (Unique)

My Make up...As time goes by I think I am getting better and better on my make up skills. I Have to tell, this YSL lipstick is one of a kind, for reference it's #18

Me in the Mirror Kind of Sad but at the same time looking cute I guess heheheh

Pretending to be Serious or Really serious?! 


Clutch: H and M (Love at first sight)

My Fur vest from Primark

Too Serious...

Thanks for stopping by Guys,
Love you all
XOXO
Claudia Claki


Comentários

Mensagens populares